The origins of Groupe Curie have been in the traditional chemical industry and in sustainable energy production for industrial projects. All members of Groupe Curie have decades of experience in the specific industries and have worked for leading companies worldwide and today support the common vision of providing sustainable energy and green chemical solutions.
The company name, which has a connection to Marie Salomea Sklodowska Curie, is a testimony to the pioneering work done in the fields of chemistry and physics in order to offer ever better sustainable solutions to customers worldwide. Backed by an internal innovative spirit of development creativity and thanks to significant investments in the development of core technologies and know-how for the production of hydrogen, ammonia, nitrate fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, Groupe Curie is today able to offer a comprehensive range of solutions and services.
Our cleantech consulting services for production companies provide customized solutions to make your production processes more sustainable and efficient:
- Market research and analysis: Identifying market trends and opportunities, evaluating competitors, and assessing the potential for new products or services.
- Technology development and commercialization: Assisting with the development of new cleantech technologies, and helping to bring them to market.
- Strategy and business planning: Helping companies to develop and implement sustainable business strategies, and to identify new revenue streams.
- Financing and investment: Assisting companies to secure funding and investment for their cleantech projects and ventures.
- Regulatory compliance and policy: Helping companies to navigate the complex regulatory environment surrounding cleantech, and to advocate for policies that support the growth of the industry.
- Supply Chain and operations: Optimizing the production process to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Sustainability and CSR: Developing sustainability strategy and implementing sustainable practices.
- Energy management and efficiency: Providing assistance with energy management and efficiency to reduce costs and improve environmental performance.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Advising on M&A opportunities and providing support during the transaction process.
- Data analytics: Providing support with data analytics and modeling to assist with decision-making, forecasting, and optimization.
We offer sustainable consulting services for following fields:
Agriculture and farming
- Food and beverage production (Meat and poultry production, Seafood production, Dairy and milk production, Fruit and vegetable production, Bakery and confectionery production, Beverage production, etc)
- Food processing and packaging
- Chemistry production
- Pharmaceutical production
- Cosmetics production
- Organic and natural food production
- Functional food and supplements production
- Meat alternatives production
- Culinary and hospitality industry.
Our team consists of experienced CEOs from the chemical industry, Board members, Business developer manager, Advisors, Chemistry specialist, Environmental chemist, Product developer, Industrial Engineers, Specialized production workers with chemical background and experience in the chemical and ammonia industry.
Average over 20 years of management experience in the chemical industry, Coordinating of the day-to-day operations, Mining, Research & Development, M&A.
Average over 25 years of experience in the field of chemistry, research, transformation and manufacturing of raw materials.
Average over 25 years of experience in production management in the chemical industry with a focus on ammonia and fertilizer production.
Average over 50 years experience in investment management in the chemical industry, in particular for design and construction of ammonia plants.
We develop infrastructure for a sustainable planet.
As a pioneering company, Groupe Curie is involved in the development and operation of green, resource-saving infrastructures for chemical products using groundbreaking CleanTech processes. The focus is on increasing efficiency in all energy and production processes, as well as emission-free production of green hydrogen, green ammonia and other derivatives. The world’s increasing demand for natural and finite resources makes it necessary to combine ecological and economic aspects in sustainable management with new processes. Groupe Curie is taking the first step in environmentally sustainable production, pioneering the use of clean technologies, the demands of environmental and economic sustainability, with an increased sense of social responsibility. As a producer sustainable chemicals Groupe Curie provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on energy, inorganic basic chemicals, organic basic chemicals and speciality chemicals.